Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cotton Candy Colors

Mabuhay!

Last Sunday was the first time I went out after a week of being cooped up at home. I went to NARS to check out their liquid foundation and any "Orgasm" makeup (they're famous for that color). I was lucky because I spotted Michael Hanz, international makeup artist for NARS, at the beauty counter in Glorietta! I didn't know that they had an event but I was able to buy one of their gift set promos! Thanks to Cheska and Armie of NARS, I was also able to have my gift pack signed by Michael.

Tainted Love Set
New! Ignite your passion for pink! 'Angelika' Lip Gloss pairs with new, limited edition 'Angelika' Multiple
for delighting eyes lips, and cheeks in a cotton-candy hue with flecks of shimmering silver and gold.
Nails make a statement in with pink Schiap.

The Hopelessly Devoted Gift Set
This gift pack boasts limited-edition products formulated especially for this set to enhance lips and
cheeks: a go-anywhere Deep Throat/Laguna Blush/Bronzing Powder Duo and medium-sized versions
of both Orgasm Lip Gloss and Crépuscule Lip Gloss - a brand new shade exclusively for this set!
Michael Hanz, international makeup artist for NARS
Michael signing my NARS gift pack. Thank you Cheska Sy (girl in cardigan)
of NARS for accommodating me!

If you rush to NARS, Glorietta 4, now, you might still get the last few gift packs they're selling. I got the 'Tainted Love' gift set for P3,350. The original price if you buy all three products separately would cost more than P5,000.


Shoppingera, visit NARS, Glorietta 4 now!

2 comments:

zaharatales said...

how much do the gift set cost?

Anonymous said...

Was able to get the pink set at rustans Edsa shang mall! Love pink specially schiap shade "","

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...