Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Time!

Mabuhay!

Remember this post: http://welovejenni.blogspot.com/2011/06/something-exciting.html

Well, the time has come to finally reveal what I've been excited about this last few months. This is one of three exciting projects I have this year.

Very soon, I will fulfill one of my dreams. I hope you guys will love it as much as I do because (and this is the most exciting part about this project) it is really for all of you!

Mark your calendars! On July 25, Monday, tune in at exactly 10:00 am at www.JenniEpperson.com and find out the fruits of my dream!



Shoppingero/shoppingera, humanda kayo! Haha!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

excited!!

belle said...

kaka-excite naman.

bejeweledjhazz said...

exciting to! can't wait!!!

bejeweledjhazz said...

super exciting naman to. can't wait!

mrs T said...

wow! 2 more days pa.. nakaka excite! =)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited as well! :)

tantei♥amethyst said...

so excited! ano kaya ang bagong pasabog ni ms. jenni? <3

Kaisensei said...

will definitely tune in!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...