Thursday, July 14, 2011

Special Delivery

Mabuhay!

My friend Rajo Laurel called me yesterday and told me that his sister Venisse was sending something special for Dylan. I was excited! Anything from House of Laurel is kaabang-abang!

Here's what arrived yesterday at our place:

I love the gift wrapper! Black and white are the Eppersons' lucky colors!
So sweet! Thank you, Venisse!
Very, very Epperson lang: black, white, and a touch of military
I just know my baby Dylan will look smokin' in this shirt!

Rajito is available at House of Laurel
6013 Villena corner Mañalac St. Poblacion Makati City
Telephone nos. 8955688 / 8999946


Shoppingero/shoppingera, shop at Rajito now for your little ones!

2 comments:

ceemee said...

He'll surely be guapo in that. Love the handwriting on the card!

Agnes Dela Cruz said...

so nicey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...