Thursday, July 14, 2011

Speedy Bandoulière

Mabuhay!

I can't remember the last time a bought a bag. I think that's a good thing in a way that I'm not spending but bad because I haven't had a serious bag crush! Haha!

Today, I've fallen in love with this:

Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandoulière

The classic LV "Speedy" just got cooler with its detachable straps!

Sharing is caring. I think Aryanna can borrow this too. This style is so her!

Ay! This so me! Aminin! Bagay sa "Boots Anson Roa"! LOL

Love it! The iconic Monogram canvas has multi-carry options. The Speedy 35 (comes in size 30 too) with shoulder strap are big enough to carry my paraphernalia but compact to easily lug around.


Shoppingera, when was the last time you bought a bag?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...