Monday, July 4, 2011

Wearable Makeup

Mabuhay!

I had a photo shoot last week for some of the projects I've been working on. I thought I'd take advantage of my professionally made-up face and share with you how makeup can transform one's face to different looks.

The power of makeup:

Eyeliner + False Eyelashes + Nude lipstick =

Sweet lang. Haha!

Navy eyeshadow + Eyeliner + False eyelashes + Nude lipstick =

Fashyon!

Eyeliner + False eyelashes + Red lipstick = 

Guma-glam!

Photos taken with Instagram, follow me: jenniepperson

Thank you Patrick Alcober of Shu Uemura for creating my looks!


Shoppingera, which of these three looks would you like to try?

6 comments:

Agnes Dela Cruz said...

ganda!

Anonymous said...

i like the one with navy blue eyeshadow. it so...you! :)

@cherbernie

D said...

Ganda!!! You look so fresh! :)

Janice Sheilah said...

Jenni, youre so pretty!

And I love your HAIR!

cammy said...

you kinda look like Kris Kardashian/Jenner, Ms. Jenni!

shirleylim26 said...

glamorous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...