Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Aryanna's Blog

Mabuhay!

I've been asked many times by readers and friends if Aryanna has a blog. I think it's cool that people are interested about my daughter. For the longest time, Tom and I brushed-off the idea because she was too young to be online and we wanted to protect her from possible "evil-doers".

She is now 14, still very young, but her dad and I believe that she has the right to express herself. We believe that our daughter has something to say and impart to the world; whether it's her recipes, music, thoughts, books, her style, family, friends, and anything that inspires her.

Like any parent, we are excited, nervous, happy, and scared at the same time, but sometimes, we just have to let go and be supportive of our kids' ideas.

Ladies, gentlemen, and gheys, welcome to Aryanna's world:



Congratulations, Aryanna!

Follow Aryanna:
Twitter.com/AryannaEpperson
AryannaEpperson.tumblr.com


Shoppingero/shoppingera, visit Aryanna's  blog and maybe tell your kids, nieces, and nephews about it !

14 comments:

Angeline Ramos-Miraflor said...

Congratulations Mommy Jenni! :) You must be so proud of Aryanna!

Anonymous said...

at last! :) i'm willing to wait for dylan's blog too! :) lol! @cherbernie

Mylene M. Calleja said...

congrats!!

Dee said...

I guessed right!

upto6only said...

wow. congrats to Aryanna. i'm sure everyone would love to hear the thoughts of a 14 year old :)

welcome to the blogging world Aryanna :)

Vera said...

Congrats on the blog Aryanna! May the trolls stay ouT! :)

Paul Jeffrey Peñaflor said...

very cute girl!

by the way her twitter account doesn't exists...
I want to follow her.. - @pjrp11


♥♥♥

sugar sugar said...

congratulations to your daughter and to you miss jenni! :3 i followed her blog on tumblr. ;)

Avee said...

Super cute! :) BTW, link to her twitter doesn't work. Or is it just on my end? :)

Jenni Epperson said...

Thanks everyone!
I edited Aryanna's twitter already:
http://twitter.com/aryannaepperson

Stephie Cruz said...

cool Aryanna! :)

belle said...

love the blog. you and hers!

Gene said...

Visited her blog since I also have a Tumblr. The danasoft warning "MY PARENTS ARE WATCHING YOU" made me laugh, hahaha!

Dee said...

So nice to see Aryanna finally blogging. I started following her too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...