Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dylan + Art

Mabuhay!

Dylan's giant toys:



My son loves the outdoors just like his dad and sister. I've learned to appreciate going out in this summer heat because it makes my family happy. I just wear tissue-like tees, shorts, and eat Golden Spoon's Coconut Island yogurt to keep me cool.

The Ayala Triangle Gardens is a beautiful and spacious park nestled in the heart of Makati's Central Business District. It has lots of public art, places to eat, and a good place for recreational acitivites. It's pretty chaotic during the week day but weekends are perfect for family outings. We love going there.


Shoppingero/shoppingera, when was the last time you enjoyed the great outdoors?

1 comment:

Mom-Friday said...

so nice to bring the kids outdoors, even just in a mall park or playground!

his Florsheims are so cute! my boy grew up with that brand, so comfy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...