Friday, May 6, 2011

Little Girls Of Summer

Mabuhay!

Tell me if Kids of Bayo Summer collection isn't adorable.
I super love this campaign!
Mommies, kiddies, it's time to play dress-up!


Kids of Bayo can be found nationwide and are located in TriNoma, Glorietta Mall, Greenbelt 5, Rockwell, and Shangri-La Mall, Alabang Town Center, SM Megamall, Eastwood, Robinson’s Midtown, Robinson’s Bacolod, and Chimes Davao.


Shoppingera, do you shop for your daughter/s or do your daughter/s pick out their own clothes?

3 comments:

Conchita said...

i'm a mom but i have kids of bayo stuff in my closet. lucky i still fit their biggest size...

i get weird looks though when kids notice i wear kids' clothes...

nina said...

Super pretty but I don't get american or american looking girls who model for Filipino brands. I notice that it is a big trend over there?

tantei♥amethyst said...

Bayo really sells nice, comfortable clothes at affordable prices. :)

Some of my favorite clothes are from Bayo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...