Friday, May 13, 2011

Play Room

Mabuhay!

One of the things I like about Mother's Day is that I get to do whatever I want with the family. Muwahaha!
The last thing Aryanna wants to do is to go furniture shopping with Tom and me, but since it's my day, she made sure I got to do the things I love. Thanks sweetheart! You're the best!

Look what we spotted at level 3 of Greenbelt 5:

Kids @ Home

Kids @ Home sells imported fabrics and furniture for your kids' rooms.

The Epperson kids
"A you're adorable...
B you're so beautiful...
C (is for "ceiling") you're so cute and full of charm...
D you're a darling...
E you're exciting..."
Le book
Chic lamps
Cute fabrics
Ah, kids!
Thanks Tom, Aryanna, and Dylan for making Mother's Day special! I love you!

Kids @ Home is located at level 3 Greenbelt 5, Makati City
Contact info: 501.3158 or email sales@weavesofasia.com


Shoppingero/shoppingera, visit Kids @ Home now!

4 comments:

Lia Espina Lopez said...

Wow, I'm loving those chandeliers! :)


GeekGirlManila

melvin anthony javier said...

mam jenni.. namali po ako ng post dun sa ipod contest nyu.. sabi nyu 2 entries are not necessary.. baka mavoid mo ung entry ko. nag comment din kasi ako dun ng more powers to your blog..blah blah.. sayang lang kasi baka ma disqualified ako, by the way thank :) for the wonderful blogs.

Paul Jeffrey Peñaflor said...

Thanks for the kids' room ideas! I'm planning to put these up to our classroom here in Imus, Cavite (Cedar Learning Mission School)... Love this blog! @pjrp11

Ethel Jane Alcala said...

Very nice! Very very nice and I envy this. :|

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...