Saturday, April 2, 2011

Beauty Day

Mabuhay!

If you're following me on Twitter, you would know that I've been sick for almost a week now. My doctor advised me to get bed rest. I was happy to be home with the kids.

After two days of being bed-ridden, sumakit na ang likod ko! I need to be productive... in bed... surrounded by goose down pillows... drinking Perrier Lemon. @.@

I spotted my unorganized budoir and thought that this would be a good time to sort it out while "resting". I own four makeup kits (all gifts from friends) and they are in a state of constant flux. It's quite fun fixing them, actually. I still have two more kits to organize, plus I have space to add new palette!

Attention beauty junkies out there, here are the newest kolorettes for our kikay kits:

YSL Rouge Pur Couture "The Lipstick of Heroines"

If you're a beauty junkie, then you must have been waiting for this collection. Well, it's now available... But not in Manila. I know. Start calling your relatives abroad or beg friends who are traveling to buy them for you.

I'm lucky I found someone who's buying them for me.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture "The Lipstick of Heroines"
A new-generation lipstick inspired by Monsieur Saint Laurent’s iconic color palette—red, fuchsia and orange—in a collection of captivating couture shades that offer each complexion a customized look. Enveloped in a luxurious gold case designed by Creative Director Stefano Pilati, Rouge Pur Couture speaks elegance. Lips are saturated with intense, stay-true color, thanks to the Coloreveal Technology while natural extracts provide comforting moisture that lasts all day. Provides medium to full coverage with a radiant, satin finish. SPF 15
YSL Rouge Pur Couture "7 Le Fuchsia" is the only fuchsia lipstick you'll ever need... Till the next season at least.
YSL Rouge Pur Couture "13 Le Orange" I'm on a quest to find the "perfect" red-orange lipchook, let's hope this is the one!

Givenchy's Acid Brights Collection

My friend Tina Tinio is the international area manager for Parfums Givenchy (LVMH) in Tokyo. If she was here, she'd make sure I get the whole collection! Right, mads? Unfortunately for me, Tina is still in Japan (she's brave to stay there) so I have to search for a "buyer".

Givenchy's Acid Brights collections, meet Le Prisimissine Eyes Acid Lights No61, a limited edition palette offering nine colours including turquoise, anise green, coral, mauve, sparkling white and Frappe coffee. Created with spherical polymers, these shadows slip over lids like butter. Touch them onto inner and outer corners of eyes to lift your look with a neon shot. Available in May.

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Any makeup brand/color that has the word "Chubby" or "Giant" in them is mine. Kyoot!

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm - delicious, wearable colours with back-to-school appeal, you just trace these nourishing crayons over your lips for lasting colour with a satin finish. Choose from eight shades including Chunky Cherry, Whoppin Watermelon and Richer Raisin.

Creme de la Mer The Radiant Concealer

I swear by Creme de la Mer. My dry skin agrees with it, my wallet doesn't.

Creme de la Mer The Radiant Concealer - from the prestigious skincare line developed by a space scientist, this was roadtested by makeup artists working on the Mad Men series and it's the smoothest, creamiest concealer in the world - you won't believe the way its liquid silk texture melts into skin.

NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil

Because models and fashion editors abroad wear them, I want them too! LOL

NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - the A-listers (and uber-model Iris Strubegger who fronts the ad campaign) have had these velvety stubbies for weeks - fashion director Kathryn Hogben even made a film about them. Available since late January, in six shades including fruity Club Mix.

Essie Wickedly Delicious Collection

Nail polish is the new lipstick. These are the hottest colors for this season and the next.

Dear Pam Pastor, where can I buy Essie "Chocolate Cakes"?

M∙A∙C Cosmetics Wonder Woman "Spitfire" Lipstick

This lipchook is sooo last season! Chos! Sorry, I'm still bitter for missing out on buying it when it launched in Manila. Thank God, I had a breakthrough yesterday! Thanks to Bubbles Paraiso, she was able to hook me with an angel who can make WW "Spitfire" miracles happen! Haha! 

M∙A∙C Cosmetics Wonder Woman "Spitfire" Lipstick

If you want to see how my makeup kits turned out (at least two of them), here's the Twitpic.
Warning: I know I have a lot of makeup, no one needs that much stuff! LOL

Tune in to my blog for more beauty giveaways!

Shoppingera, what new makeup would you like to add to your budoir?

2 comments:

Pajammy said...

Jenni! I'm replying rin here because sabog ng tweets ko haha!

Chocolate Cakes isn't available on Transdesign.com, they only have Chocolate Kisses.

But Chocolate Cakes is available on Ebay and some sellers have them at lower prices:

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=essie+chocolate+cakes&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Kainis, I have four out of the six colors you posted - Wicked, Lady Godiva, Licorice and Decadent Diva - but not Chocolate Cakes :( You can borrow any of the ones I have..

And I have other chocolate creams that might be similar to Chocolate Cakes - Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme and Nubar Swiss Chocolate :) Let me know if you want to borrow them too! Photos here ----> http://www.polishpolice.com/?p=2254

:)

I really love your blog <3

Kelly Chan said...

i dream of having a La Mer Skin care collection. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...