Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tee Party

Mabuhay!

Thanks to my darling Dylan,  I'm back on the kiddie party circuit!
Dylan, yaya, and I love going to children's birthday parties! It's an opportunity for all of us to hangout with friends, eat sweet spaghetti, hotdogs, pizzas, french fries, and birthday cakes!
Joy!

Dylan is quite the party boy.
Oh, boy.
He loves to "mingle" with the kids and hold hands with girls!
So kyoot!

We've been going to so many kiddie parties that I can't keep up with the outfitey, er, I mean, Dylan's outfitey! Haha!
Thanks to folks at Mother Earthlings, my baby boy's got brand new duds... a tail... and a dorsal fin too!

Check out Dylan's brand new party clothes:



The Mothering Earthlings online shop is a haven of fashion statements for kids. It's where young earthlings make the style rules.

The online shop proudly features Filipino design and "mompreneurs", bringing them to Earthlings all over the world.

 

Thank you, Rone! We love your stuff!


 Shoppingero/shoppingera, shop now at Mother Earthlings for cute and cool clothes!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome! I hope Dylan grows into the shirt soon. Thank you for posting about the shop.

Mom-Friday said...

Really wanted that green dino shirt for my boy too, if only they had a bigger size... I'm sure Dylan will look funky-cool in them!

MommyBa said...

Cute shirts!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...