Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Fashionable Summer Job

Mabuhay!

Who's looking for a fun summer job?

Here's your answer:


Take this opportunity to learn from one of the leading fashion retailers in the Philippines!

I've been to the Bayo office/warehouse many times and I can tell you that they are comparable to some of the Italian fashion warehouses/offices I've visited in the past.

In my opinion, it's one of the best summer programs because not only are you surrounded by fab clothes and a stylish environment, but you will also be working with amazing, talented, and kind-hearted people. I personally know the owners of Bayo and their creative team and I can tell you that you will be in good hands.

I love Bayo! Alam n'yo yan!

For more info, please follow @Bayo on Twitter (send them a DM) and visit www.bayo.com.ph.


Shoppingera, who's ready to learn about the fashion biz?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...