Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Watch 'Forever and a Day'

Mabuhay!

First of all, thank you KC for inviting me to the premiere of your new movie with Sam!

Photographer Doc Marlon
KC styled by me
Sam Styled by Ton Lao


After watching 'Forever and a Day':
  • I want to visit beautiful Mindanao
  • I want my family and I to try zip line, white water rafting, and swim at Tinago Falls in Iligan City
  • It reminded me to appreciate life even more.
  • Thanks to Sam Milby, I want to start running. Can I just say, he has the best legs in showbiz! LOL
  • I feel that this is KC's best movie yet. 
  • Marami akong baon na one-liner: "Thank you for yesterday, thank you for today, and thank you for tomorrow."; "Kaya mo bang mahalin ang isnag tao na mawawala rin sa 'yo?"
  • Matet is back! She is hilarious in this film!
  • I want to watch more KC and Sam movies. Pero kaabang-abang din ang Piolo-KC tandem, di ba?

Congratulations KC, Sam, direk Cathy, and Star Cinema for a wonderful and entertaining movie! I love the film!

I want to watch it again with Aryanna and my yayas, I know they will like it!

'Forever and a Day' is a heartwarming film. Everyone should watch it.


Shoppingero/shoppingera, 'Forever and a Day' is now showing. Go watch it with friends and family! You don't have to be a KC or Sam fan to appreciate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for this blog, i will definitely watch it

aringkingking said...

Wow,parang may gusto na naman akong panoorin dahil dito sa post mo, hehe

Star Leoncio said...

OMG!!!! I've heard about that film, saw some teaser from youTube, I would like to seee it on the big screen, but sadly I'm not there in the Philippines, And Sam Milby, he is soooooo CUTE!!!!!!

Kaye (Kookiberks) said...

A must see movie.

We get sucked into the story so much that it actually plays w/ our emotions & has us also feeling heartbroken. It’s all about learning to love and enjoying your life.

Congrats to KC Concepcion and Sam Milby!

Anonymous said...

do you have any idea what brand of backpack sam was using during their their bukidnon trip? thanks!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...