Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fan-tastic!

Mabuhay!

Shopping for cool-looking electric fans is not the easiest thing. Last year, during SM Department Store's 3-Day Sale, I was able to buy the brushed stainless steel Hunter oscillating stand fan I've always wanted from ACE Hardware at 30% off! But for as much as I love the retro feel of the fan, I still want something more modern in design.

Hunter oscillating stand fan

I was so happy to find out about Dyson Air Multiplier™—it's a bladeless fan that's modern in design.

 Dyson Air Multiplier™Table Fan
Dyson AM01 12" is a bladeless table fan that uses Air Multiplier™ technology
to generate smooth, uninterrupted airflow with no unpleasant buffeting.

Dyson Air Multiplier™ fans work differently from conventional fans. They use Air Multiplier™ technology to draw in air and amplify it – from 15 to 18 times, depending on the model. With no blades or grille, they’re safe and easy to clean. And they produce an uninterrupted stream of smooth air, with no unpleasant buffeting.

From left: Dyson Air Multiplier™ Table Fan, Pedestal Fan and Tower Fan

With the bladeless fan, I will never have to worry about baby Dylan's safety. Except, when he tries to go through the hole of the Dyson fan! Oh, well...

This is how it works.
For more info, read here.

Can someone please bring in this product?


Shoppingero/shoppingera, what's your amulet to beat the summer heat?


5 comments:

faith02 said...

OMG this is awesome! i would love to have that one in my room...im a bit oc when it comes to cleaning my fan so now i dont have to clean it every week :) i can do it everyday in a breeze! hahahahahaha...that's so cool!...i really love all the cool things that you blog ms.jenni :)

giday said...

I adore this fan =), but it is too pricey for me =(.

Les said...

My sis in law has this in Singapore and I think I may have read that someone has already brought this to Manila. I'll do some research and update you!

Les said...

This might be a good alternative at a fraction of the price

http://bahayzuela.com/featured/halo-bladeless-desk-fan/

MarshMalou said...

Hi Jenni!

I'm a recent fan of your blog. My officemate introduced me to your blog. She was also the one who told me about your feature on the bladeless fan. We actually have that on stock but it is not the same brand.

You might be interested. Let me know if you are. I agree, it's such a kid friendly product.

You may DM me via twitter. My ID is Marsh_Malou

Hope to hear from you! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...