Sunday, February 20, 2011

Glossies

Mabuhay!

Almost everyone has a secret indulgence, mine is reading fashion magazines by myself inside our bedroom. With the aircon on. In full blast. Surrounded by goose down pillows. And drinking Perrier lemon. Now, it's not a secret anymore. Sheesh...

I'm typing this entry as fast as I can so I can lock myself in the bedroom.

I'm excited to leaf through the March issues of U.S. Vogue with Lady Gaga on the cover and UK Bazaar with my favorite Gwyneth Paltrow as cover girl!
Lady Gaga tweets: "They used to call me rabbit teeth in school, and now I'm a real live VOGUE BEAUTY QUEEN! http://twitpic.com/3wqogt"
Gwyneth tells UK Bazaar: "In England, people are cool. They're really laid back and calm. Beyoncé did the school run with me once and everyone was fine. I miss America, but I love living in the UK"


Shoppingero/shoppingera, what's your secret indulgence?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni! I agree, reading magazines in your own private space is a fetish, much more a relaxing break to a very fast-paced life. My glossy of choices are Garage, Monday, and Status! I might buy the March 2011 ish of Vogue because of Lady Gaga though. Thanks for a very entertaining time in your blog! You're the coolest ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...