Monday, February 14, 2011

Kimmi not Dora

Mabuhay!

I received an email from a reader a few weeks ago asking me where to send Kimmidoll® as gifts to Aryanna and me. A few days later, I received a boxful of kyoot Kimmidoll® and Kimmidoll Junior® items!

Thank you, Mary Ann! Aryanna and I love them!


I discovered Kimmidoll® at a duty-free shop in Tokyo while looking for pasalubong for Aryanna, Nina, and KC. I bought some key chains for everyone, including myself. I wanted to collect Kimmidoll® but between collecting tableware, bottled water, stationery, and toys, I don't think my home can accommodate them as of now. Then again, knowing myself, I'd probably end up collecting them anyway. LOL

My first Kimmidoll®

Kimmidoll Junior®
For more info visit their website! It's too kyoot: www.kimmijunior.com


We want this!
Aryanna: "AHMAGAHD. WANT." @_@


A few words from our friends from Kimmidoll®:

"The Kimmidoll® brand was conceived following a long standing passion with elegant decorative gift and homeware items inspired by Eastern culture. The traditional Japanese Kokeshi dolls are a perfect example of this simplistic Eastern beauty.

It is this philosophy of bestowing luck and good fortune upon friends and family that is behind the creation of the Kimmidoll® brand. Kimmidolls are contemporary collectible dolls combining a fusion of traditional and modern creative sensibility.

Kimmidoll® is a family of contemporary doll characters, each lovingly designed to represent “Life’s True Values”. As a beautiful collectible or as a home decorative item these gorgeous dolls will bless all the important moments in your life.

Each gorgeous Kimmidoll® comes with its own collector’s card."


Shoppingera, which Kimmidoll Junior® product would you like to own?


6 comments:

Dee said...

They're so, to borrow your term, KYOOT! Checking out your blog for new entries is like being in for a surprise everyday. From fashion to cooking to beauty to fun family moments to kyoot stuff, you really keep your readers coming back for more.

Trina said...

I saw these Kimmidolls while doing my bridal registry selection at Rustan's! I wanted to include them in the registry HAHAHA but I refrained from doing so =p

I want the Kimmi bookends! So so so cute!

Mom-Friday said...

super cute Kimmi dolls! i like the book ends :)

Lesley said...

I envy you! haha I've been wanting to collect Kimmidolls :) Thanks for sharing the cute photos!

Lesley said...

I've seen a few at Rustan's. Where else do they sell these? :)

kimmidoll said...

They are also available at Fully Booked :) I fell in love with those cute kimmidolls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...