Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Time flies

Mabuhay!

OMG. OMG. OMG.

Dear Tita Virgie (a.k.a. The fairy godmother of everything kyoot),

I hope you're reading this. Two words: I. Want. Haha!;D

Jeremy Scott x Swatch

I'm so glad I follow Jeremy Scott on Twitter! Check out his Twitpic: "HERE IS THE FIRST IMAGE OF ME AND THE 3 SWATCHES I VE DESIGNED !!! ":

  Designer Jeremy Scott designed three styles: the iconic Winged, Opulence and Lightening
Ang gandaaa!

Shoppingero/shoppingera, which Jeremy Scott x Swatch would you want to own?


3 comments:

Mia E said...

The one with wings!!

Jennifer Dizon said...

I'm not a watch person (I think) but... they're so kyooooot! I want Opulence. No, wait, maybe Winged. Both? :D

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

OMG! i want the one with wings!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...