Sunday, February 20, 2011

We love Manila!

Mabuhay!

I love Manila! Guess who loves this city too?

Tom's choice: GAP City Tee "Manila"
My "Manila" tee
Aryanna chose the GAP City Tee "Paris"
You can buy GAP City Tees "Paris, "New York", "San Francisco", and "London" at GAP stores in Glorietta and Bonifacio High Street
Tom loves Manila! He's been living here for 22 years!
Kailangan may "modeling" talagang maganap, di baaa? I hate to admit it, but my husband poses really well. Haha!

Remember this?

My assistant Nina gave me this "Michael Kors <3 Manila" bag as a birthday gift last year. I lav et!

Only a few of these bags were sold here last year but now they're back! They are available again at Michael Kors boutiques in Powerplant Mall, Rockwell and Rustan's Makati. Unahan nga lang. Go!



Shoppingero/shoppingera, what's your favorite city?


1 comment:

giuliana said...

definitely davao! :D
went there last september with my friends and we were really amazed how beautiful and kind-hearted the people there were! soo many sights to see and visit, plus lots of yummy food, too... :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...