Who here doesn't drink enough water in a day? Raise your legs...
Here's something that will encourage you to hydrate yourself:
|KOR One Hydration Vessels|
|Drinking water has never been this cool!|
|Spotted: Kor Hydration Vessel in Iron Man 2|
* Reusable water bottle made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan material
* Elliptical shape with sparkling body is inspired by the look of blown glass
* Hinged opening makes drinking easier and there's no cap to lose
* Tapered shape fits hands of all sizes and most cup holders or bottle pockets
* Ice cube-friendly
* Dishwasher safe in top rack; measures 3.54 by 11.36 by 2.58 inches (W x H x D)
A Sustainable Choice
According to the Pacific Institute, the amount of petroleum required to make, ship, and distribute the average single-use water bottle would fill 25 percent of the bottle itself. So when you drink a bottle of water, you're also consuming the equivalent of a quarter of the bottle's volume in oil. The Earth Policy Institute estimates that bottled water consumption is the global warming equivalent of three million cars driven for a year. Drinking from a reusable water bottle, however, is a simple but empowering change. You may not be able to reverse global warming single-handedly, but collectively we can make a difference by changing our water consumption habits.
|Guess what arrived in the mail today? Thank you, Vanessa Ongsue for the Eppersons' Kor Hydration Vessels! We love them!|
|A friendly reminder|
|Inspiration with every sip|
Pop the rubber top and choose a "Stone" and place face down in cap for inspiration.
To order call or send a text message to Vanessa Ongsue at 0916-4822246 or check out their websites at www.tradeport.com.ph and www.thepurpletag.com!
KOR ONE is P1700.00 each and comes in four colors – Orchid Pink, Sunrise Orange, Sawgrass Green and Ice Blue.
Did you know?
Drinking a healthy amount of water is vital to your health. You can never imagine just by changing this simple step, you gain tremendous health benefits, and sometimes you can even throw away your migraine medicine or pain killer.
Before you can appreciate the benefits of water to your health, let’s review the role of water in human body.
The human body is anywhere from 55% to 78% water depending on body size. A rule of thumb, 2/3 of body is consists of water, and it is the main component of human body. Did you know that your tissues and organs are mainly made up of water? Here is the %:
* Muscle consists of 75% water
* Brain consists of 90% of water
* Bone consists of 22% of water
* Blood consists of 83% water
The functions of water in human body are vital. The water:
* Transpsort nutrients and oxygen into cells
* Moisturizes the air in lungs
* Helps with metabolism
* Protect our vital organ
* Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
* Regulates body temperature
* Protect and moisturizes our joints
Every cell in your body needs water from head to toe. That is why it is so important to drink enough fluid. Take for example, brain consists of 90% of water, if you do not supply enough water to your body, your brain cannot function well, and you will get headache or migraine. Hence, next time, if you feel fatigue and headache, it may be the sign of dehydration.
Shoppingero/shoppingera, how many glasses of water do you consume in a day?