Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kids Stuff: Summer Workshops

Mabuhay!

Hi moms and dads!

School's out and I'm sure some of you are looking for summer activities for your kids. Look no further, here's a one-stop-shop where you can enroll your children in over 50 summer workshops and classes!

See you there!



All you need to do is buy the April issue of Metro Working Mom and get four entrance passes to the fair!


Shoppingero/shoppingera, what acivities/workshop would you like your kids to be busy with this summer?

1 comment:

Weng Zaballa said...

wow! another exciting summer event for kids. my daughter has been telling me about going to NBC Tent, dahil aattend daw kami sa event na 'to.

hope you won't mind if I share this to my readers, too.... Thanks in advance, Ms. Jenni!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...