Monday, March 21, 2011

Small is Kyoot

Mabuhay!

Remember my post on KOR One reusable bottles? KOR supplier, Vanessa Ongsue was so sweet to send baby Dylan his own "mini KOR", the KOR Delta (500 ml)!

"D" for Dylan and (KOR) Delta.
The KOR Delta is great for kids to bring to school or at play.

I have to a confession: I've been using Dylan's KOR Delta to bring to my shoots.  It's more compact than the KOR One and fits my bag perfectly. The KOR One bottles are great to bring when working out.

You can buy KOR products at The Purple Tag or email: thepurpletag@yahoo.com or call mobile number: 09164822246



Shoppingero/shoppingera, get your KOR One and KOR Delta hydration vessels at The Purple Tag now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ms vanessa, saw the video where Kris Aquino got your gift of Kor drinking bottles. i love it, i always watch her show and sees her using it...even posted on her kristv site to know where she bought it... super love it! i live in qc, where can we buy it? love my two children who goes to school have it...hope to hear from you...thanks vanessa


mafe bamba
mafsmateo@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...