Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Shala" Speakers

Mabuhay!

As Kylie would say: "I just can't get you out of my head..."

Zikmu Parrot By Stark
“WHAT WE DESIGNED IS NOT A LOUDSPEAKER. WHAT WE DESIGNED WAS VIBRATING AIR.” Phillipe Starck
iPhone/iPod compatibility
By placing your device in the docking station built into one of the columns, you can listen to your favorite music while recharging it. Control your speakers and iPhone from the comfort of the sofa using the intelligent remote control.
Wireless Hi Fi Speakers
Bluetooth steaming
KC and I saw the Zikmu Parrot By Stark iPod loudspeakers in Hong Kong. Too bad we saw them late in the afternoon, if we had time, we could have packed and shipped them to Manila. Now, I can't get them out of my head. Haaay!
Humanda kayo! Fire engine red, coming soon!





Remember the Dyson Air Multiplier® fan I blogged about? Bagay sila!


Shoppingero/shoppingera, what high tech gadget would you like to own?


5 comments:

M said...

When I read the first line of this blog, I immediately thought of he Dyson fan. Hihi.

wamjam said...

I Like!!!!!!

cholo dela vega said...

I saw this in a shop near Yokohama and Porsche Design in Gamboa St., Legaspi Village, Makati. Gowgowgowwww!

Dadang said...

I think Fresh is selling this one. Saw it on their display window in Ortigas.

sunshine said...

Jenni.. my friend is the exclusive distributor of that product...
you want ??

I love the Dyson fan btw !!! -Sunshine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...