Thursday, March 3, 2011

If you can't beat them...

Mabuhay!

Like what I've tweeted before, I am buying furniture over iPad.
An iPad is just a "toy".
I'm happy with my laptop.
I don't need it.
But... I love toys.
Toys make me happy.
Toys are fun!
No, no, no, I don't need it.

Then I get this in my inbox:

Good things come to those who wait.
10-hour battery life!
The Smart Cover and iPad 2 were made for each other. Literally. Built-in magnets draw the Smart Cover to iPad for a perfect fit that not only protects, but also wakes up, stands up, and brightens up your iPad. That’s not just smart. It’s genius.
I love the colorful iPad Smart Covers!

Screw the furniture, I'm getting one! Muwahahaha!


Shoppingero/shoppingera, furniture or iPad?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. J,
We have the same dilemma, When iPad 1 came out, I was all giddy 'coz it yet again was another "toy" that I think is amazing. But then again, like you I use my laptop almost 24/7 so I contemplated & held it together & I am proud that I won the battle: Jackie-1 iPad-0. But when I saw the iPad 2 in my inbox just like you. I tweeted "iPad 2 is a charm. I knew it." Yet again I am torn. Currently, my family & I are in the look out for a bigger place to move in to, this means I've been frequenting Rustan's & other stores that offer unique furnitures & key pieces. So perfect that when I saw your post, I was LOL 'coz I can totally relate. A few more convincing, I might just trade the vintage gas pump piece I'm eyeing for an iPad 2. If so, that'll be: Jackie-1 iPad-1, err make that 2 (If the husband wants to trade in a furniture as well).

Sincerely,
Jackie

P.S.
iPad 2 had me at the green smart cover! :p BENTA!

Bong said...

Ipad2 na! :) Minsan lang naman eh ;) HEHEHE! Evul eh! :P I think it got you at the Smart Covers, huh? :)

faith02 said...

Ipad smart covers are like make-up palette :) ...think of it that Ipad is one of your furniture na lang..hahahaha :)

mario jr said...

Go for the iPad2. it looks promising eh thatn the first. For me basta regarding furniture, I like anything vintage(but still sturdy). :)

Jenny King Sibulo said...

i already got an iPad 1 the first time they released it! But when i saw this iPad 2 every time i open my Safari page (coz it's the home page of my macbook pro laptop) i'm really excited to have this one also! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...