Sunday, March 20, 2011

Buy Filipino

Mabuhay!

Chile Vitas is a Filipino brand of specialty dips, dressings and marinades.

I met Chile Vitas owner and CEO Tina Vitas a few years back when she got in touch with my husband to shoot her products and her family's portrait. It was a pleasure meeting her because she is hyper like me. In a good way. Walang kokontra.

The first time I tried her dips is when she left a few bottles of her concoctions at Tom's studio for us to sample. Ever since I dipped my first Tina's Chile Vitas Cracklin Cropeck in her sauce (Chile Cheese is my favorite!), I was hooked! It is delish and addicting!

Chile Vitas has four variants: Chile Cheese which is sweet and medium spicy; Chile Pepper, hot and very spicy; Chile Vinegar, sour and medium spicy; Chile Mustard, tarty and medium spicy.

I love this short film of Chile Vitas!







Read Tina's story here.

Thank you, Tina for the Chile Vitas goodies you sent us!

*Order Chile Vitas from Foodie Delivery, 87878. Visit www.chilevitas.com; tel. 8125001 or 0917-8607580 for more information.


Shoppingero/shoppingera, "Spice up your life with Chile Vitas!"


1 comment:

rozenda said...

i super love chile vitas 2 flavors chile cheddar and the chile mustard especially with der amazing cracker once you dip d cracker on d sauce super yummy!i can finish 1 pack of cracker with chile mustard sauce.i swear

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...