Saturday, March 12, 2011

I've Got Mail

Mabuhay!

This is why I love giving away gifts to my amazing readers:

It's amazing how a small token can brighten one's day. Thank you to Alessi and
Blaise Richard Guttierez for your generous gift!

Dear Sherry,

You're welcome!

Your message is one of the sweetest I've received at bonggang-bongga ang e-card mo! A for A-ffort!

I hope that every time you use the Alessi Luna wrist watch, it will remind you that:

"Time is one of our most valuable resources. - Once lost, it can never be reclaimed. We must use time wisely for our development and advancement; so that when we are old, we can look back and recollect the pleasant memories and deeds that we have achieved. Time well spent is worth much more than gold."

Congratulations on your new job and good luck!


Shoppingero/shoppingera, what brightens up your day?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...