Monday, January 3, 2011

Aryanna's art

Mabuhay!

Aryanna: "Mom, I think you should add an anime caricature of yourself on your profile box. It'll be cute."
Me: "OK! Where can I have one done?
Aryanna: "You're joking, right?" *deadpan*
Me: "I'm serious, is there an online site that could do one of me?"
Aryanna: "Mom, I can make one for you!"
Me: "Aww... sweetheart..."

You have to watch this video! It will only take 3 mins. of your time.

This is love...

This was a surprise! Aryanna uploaded her speed drawing of me on youtube. So cool!

Thank you, Aryanna! I love it!
I love you!

Thanks Cisco and Jason Villados for my Flip Mino HD video cam! My daughter has officially taken over my Flip.


21 comments:

babyjourney said...

wow :) thats amazing :) what a sweet and talented daughter :)

Anonymous said...

your daughter is super talented! Good job! :)

Erin Dg said...

Galing!! *clap* *clap*

Ms. Kitty said...

Your daughter is so amazing! Kudos to you for raising such a wonderful kiddo.

Anonymous said...

Awesome kid!:)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! - Very creative and talented.

Jason V.

mitch_casas said...

ang galing po at ang sweet :)

Krizia said...

Isn't she so talented! i love the video! you have a really sweet daughter Jenni!

sheree said...

jenni, galing! I can see how she plans it in her mind before excecuting. Smart!

Lady E said...

Aryanna, you rock! Bow.

(More Aryanna speed drawing videos kudasai!)

Noreen Bianca said...

I wish I was that talented when I was that young.. galing nya! ^_^

Marissa said...

That's fantastic! You have a talented daughter.

Jenny King Sibulo said...

Lovin' the art of Aryanna. She's so sweet! Your so lucky to have a daughter like her. 

plengxvi said...

Aryanna's awesome!! Very artistic.

Gene said...

Wow! She's so talented!

chari said...

daughters are l♥ve!

Sherry said...

Aryanna is so talented. You and Tom are very lucky. :) Talented and sweet daughter. I guess your new blog will have a touch of anime soon. Good job Aryanna!

Anonymous said...

Galing! Sana ako rin, marunong magdrawing. Frustration ko yan, hehe.

KT Nielsen said...

Awwww! She's so talented. I'm envious. I can only draw stick figures. :-)

Anonymous said...

your daughter is amazing! great talent...and how sweet of her to do this for you :)

faith02 said...

i always wanted to draw...pero i think ayaw sakin ng drawing :) hahahaha! such a talented girl :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...