Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wonder Womaaan...

Mabuhay!

Mga sis, nandito na ang muk-ap natin!

Diana Prince: *spins... extends arms to the side... transforms*
Cue music: "Wonder Woman..."

I just recently did a DVD marathon of the heroine and I think she is fabulous!
Again, cue music: "Wonder Womaaan..." Kalokaaa!

This M·A·C Cosmetics tandem is what I've been looking forward to since last year! I hope it arrives in Manila soon!

I know my fashion show director-BFF, Robby Carmona, like me, is a Wonder Woman fan, so he'll be thrilled to see me wear some of WW's fierce makeup. Right, Rob?

Ladies and gheys, presenting...

M·A·C  Wonder Woman Collection



This spring, Wonder Woman – DC Comics’ most iconic heroine of all time – teams up with M·A·C with superpowered zing and the strength of the Amazons to create a larger-than-life color collection.
The M·A·C Wonder Woman collection has the power to transform Plain Janes across the land into gorgeous glamazons.


Criminally outdated colour and un-dimensional skin finishes are no match for M·A·C Wonder Woman’s daredevil feats.

 
Featuring super-sized packaging like you’ve never seen before; bigger and better-than-ever Mineralize Skinfinish banishes chalky powders to a land far away, creating an other-worldly, multi-dimensional glow for all.

Mineralize Skinfinish
Golden Lariat True coral with fine gold shimmer/Soft suntanned bronze/Soft gold with fine shimmer
Pink Power Peachy rose with pink shimmer/Soft rosy bronze/Soft shell pink with fine shimmer

Create powerful day-to-night looks with ultra-versatile Eye Shadow Quads and Pigments, plus Lipsticks and oversized Lipglasses that always speak the truth.

Lipstick
Heroine Brown bronze (Frost)
 Marquise d’ Sandy cream peach (Lustre)
Russian Red Intense bluish-red (Matte)
Spitfire Bright creamy magenta (Satin)

Lipglass
Athena’s Kiss Bright blue fuchsia
Emancipation Pale neutral pink
Secret Identity Mid-tone copper with soft pearl
Wonder Woman Bright red with soft pearl

Jumbo Powder Blush packs a punch to perk up dull complexions, and our intense, colour-saturated Opulash lends comic book-worthy colored pop to attention-starved peepers. Add Penultimate Eye Liner and Nail Lacquer to the mix to take women everywhere from mild-mannered undercover operators to goddesses with supernatural abilities to charm, seduce and kick major sass. 

Defiance Eyeshadow Quad
Defiance Iridescent white pink (Veluxe Pearl)
Paradise Island Soft warm pink (Satin)
Star Studded Mid-tone violet pink (Satin)
Real Drama Dark burgundy with pink pearl (Satin)

Opulash Mascara
Army of Amazons Green
Victorious Purple
Black Black
Themyscira Blue

Penultimate Eye Liner
Rapidblack True black

Here are two nail polish colors to add to Pam Pastor's massive collecshen:

Nail Lacquer
Obey Me True red
Spirit of Truth Navy blue

POWDER BLUSH (DUO)
Mighty Aphrodite Warm peach coral with gold pearl/Bright coral pink with gold pearl (Satin/Frost)
Amazon Princess Bright yellow pink/Deep blue pink with gold pearl (Satin)

Pigment
Bright Fuchsia Bright magenta
Marine Ultra Vivid marine blue
Reflects Glitter  
Reflects Pearl White glitter with pearl sheen (Glitter)  
Reflects Bronze Sparkling rich gold (Glitter)

Invisible Mirror

Utility Belt Face Brush Set
Includes 129SE, 109SE, and 190SE

Wonder Woman Makeup Bag
Bulletproof Blue and Wonder Woman Red

Great Hera! Looks like M·A·C and Wonder Woman have saved the day again.

Excuse me while I look for my Tiara Boomerang, Lasso of Truth, and Bullet-proof Cuffs. *invisible jet takes off*

You have to watch this:

"Garb of Justice" 

Iconic spin 
+ 
Transformayshen  
=


Uhm, nahilo lang ako. Kayo?


Shoppingera, who is the "Wonder Woman" in your life?



8 comments:

Aps said...

I love it! What a cool, kitschy concept! Must use my lasso to snag some of those wonder weapons into my beauty arsenal!

st said...

WHOAAAA!!! I love WONDER WOMAN!! My papa made me the lasso, cuffs and belt out of folder paper and gold foils when I was 12! I LOVE MAC!!! I hoard when budget permits. GOTTA GOTTA GET! Calling Singapore friends...ahihihi

Mom-Friday said...

This one got my full attention!
Wonder Woman mania!!! :) I've been a MAC fan even before they were available here, love their pressed powder and lipsticks ...gotta have my stock of MAC matte Taupe and Chili! Now I wanna have one of those red lip smackers!

Rei Ben said...

My mom's the "Wonder Woman" in my life. She is always there everytime i need someone to save me when i mess things up.i remember she's more concerned with how i look more than i do.when i get home from school she'll surprise me with make up from Chanel, Dior, MAC and Max Factor (her fave). she's no longer that updated when it comes to fashion. im sure when she finds out about MAC Wonder Woman she'll be thrilled. Your blog, Jenni, is simply awesome. Im recommending this to my girlfriends and tell them that your blog is a "must-read", like its one of the basic necessities every girl must have.

TOSSED POODLES said...

the wonder woman of my childhood was my grandmother whose national battlecry was "never say die!" parang si gabriela silang ng 20th century! haha... taga bacolod man siya jenni! goodluck with your blog-- food, fashion and family life--you must be living your dream, girl!

Anna Liao said...

gandara!!!! mac + wonder woman = fab concept! another reason to love mac!!! :)

Jenny King Sibulo said...

Aaawwww i really love the M.A.C cosmetics!!! Can't wait to have those M.A.C Wonder Woman Collection!!! I hope they come up with Mickey Mouse Collections too! lol (they have the Lady Gaga, Hello Kitty etc...) what's next after this Wonder Woman???

Pammy said...

Jenni!!! I can't wait to buy these!!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...