Sunday, January 9, 2011

The greatest party on Earth!

Mabuhay!

The best parties are kiddie parties. Despite the stress that the parents go through in organizing one, it's one of the most rewarding feelings because children have the best times! All they want to do is play games and eat cake. The sound of kids laughter is music to the ears... I said laughter.

Ever since I had Dylan, I've been back on the kiddie party circuit. My baby has become quite the party boy. Oh, boy.


Grown-ups have fun at kiddie parties too. I guess eating sweet spaghetti, french fries, dirty ice cream, and participating in the games bring them back to their childhood. I, on the other hand, am not ma-game unless my kids force me to join. Thank God Dylan is too young to twist my arm.

What I do enjoy at children's parties are scoping out "mommy styles" and eating sweet spaghetti... and dirty ice cream... and cake... that's eat. I just love women who rock family and fashion:

Ria Prieto
Agoo Bengzon
Pauline Suaco-Juan
Liz Almoro
Tessa Valdes
Anna Tayag
Happy birthday, Batchy!
Thanks Pao and Ria! Dylan, our nanny, and I had a blast!

Shoppingero/shoppingera, what do you like best about attending kiddie parties?



1 comment:

babyjourney said...

I love the goodie bags and party favors that my son gets :) I'm addicted to tiny, sometimes not so useful freebies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...