Monday, January 24, 2011

You gotta walk!

Mabuhay!

Based on FitFlop's press kit, it can talk the talk:

"Each pair of the latest SS 2011 FitFlop sandals prestigiously carries the brand’s reputation as a highly effective functional footwear that provides wearers scientifically proven physical benefits that include improved body posture, enhanced muscle tone and activity, and relief from various bodily strains such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, chronic back pain, sciatica, osteoarthritis, RLS (restless leg syndrome), scoliosis and degenerative disc disease."

But can it walk the walk?
Let's see...

If you see a woman power walking through the malls, don't be alarmed, it's just me, using my new FitFlop! LOL

I spent a good part of my weekend test driving these babies and I'm happy to report that my calves hurt, in a good way. They felt like I climbed 20 flights of stairs! What I love most about the FitFlop is that it enhanced my posture! The FitFlop's famous Microwobbleboard™ midsole aided me to stand tall. I feel that the slippers stimulated the muscle activity in my lower body.  

Technology
FitFlop Microwobbleboard™ technology was engineered in 2006 by Dr David Cook and Darren James at London South Bank University (LSBU).

FitFlop footwear features patent-pending, muscle-loading Microwobbleboard™ technology to increase the time that your muscles are engaged every single time you take a step:

I know that I promised not to wear flip flops anymore when sourcing or while at work, but after trying FitFlop, I may have to break that rule. Well, at least until my legs are "perfect"! Haha!

Here are some of my favorite FitFlop styles:

Electra Strata Black Magic

Floretta Rosy Posy

Hooper Toffee Tan

Supertone Pewter for men

From left: Electra Strata Palladium and Pietra Pewter

I'm excited about FitFlop because I feel that it works! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it! I want you to experience what I'm talking about. Stay tuned as I'm giving away a pair of FitFlop to an amazing reader! Keep your comments coming!

*FitFlops are available in Res|Toe|Run outlets in Trinoma, Gateway, and Ayala Cebu, as well as in BratPack outlets at Robinsons Ermita, Robinsons Galleria, SM The Block, Cebu, Davao, Pampanga and Cagayan de Oro; MOA SM City Cebum FitFlop Kiosk: Alabang Town Center, Trinoma, Robinsons Place Ermita, Iloilo, The Travel Club, Rustan's; Duty Free Philippines; MIX Boutique & Learning Gallery, Iloilo; Chimes DavaoMain's Closet; Bettina's Boutique, JSM, Elizaga CDO; Four of a Kind, Butuan; Signature Brands Lifestyle & City Beach; Pop Tags, Palawan; The Sidewalk, Zamboanga


Shoppingero/shoppingera, have you bought anything or done any exercises to get fit? Please share!


twitter.com/jenniepperson

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

To get fit i learn and dance to a new pop song tutorial everyday at home,i don't have much time to work out at the gym cuz i have to babysit my 2 months old cousin, so dancing is a great way to stay fit and have fun.

Tsinelas90

st said...

yey!!! My walakang kamatayang walking shoes can now take their rest! No more teasing from them merciless friends. hahahaha...Fitflops...say hello to the 45-minute power walk to my kids' school every noon every week! Ahihihi

Jenni Epperson said...

To "Anonymous":

Dancing is a great and fun workout!

To "Sunshine & Twinkles":

Try the Petra in black. It's less bulky and a bit more glam style.

Keep walking y'all!

CHERIMALDITA said...

I super agree!!! I have a pair of Electra Strata Black Magic and it's really may pang lakwatsa partner (aside from my husband, of course! =)) It's really comfy especially now that I'm pregnant, I so love it!!! :-)

Unknown said...

I attend fitness classes. I usually go to a kickboxing class called knockout workout. I am also starting pilates and core barre to diversify my workout routine.

벨나뎉 said...

i love it too! i wear mine everyday and even brought it here in sg :) and will buy more when my budget allows it na! hehehe

faith02 said...

OMG! I knew someday you would blog about FitFlop :) I actually don't have a pair but my mom does have one, and she keeps on insisting me to buy one. now that I have read it in your blog I think I have to buy one na :) hahahahaha.... or i'll just wait for you to pick me the lucky winner! :) hahahaha! kiddin' aside :) i love the design of Floretta Rosy Posy. is that already available here in manila?!
thanks ms.jenni :)
Good Luck with your power walk :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms. Jennie :)
How much is the Electra Strata Black Magic?

Thanks

Jaycee said...

i bought one pair a year ago and its still alive. I used to wear it everyday and i feel na lumiit ang legs ko. :) supper effective..

i want their new styles but i think its too expensive.. :(

Jenni Epperson said...

To "Anonymous"

It's P3k+.

joyskidooper said...

I also gave in to fit flops when I went to Europe last year. I know that I will be doing a lot of walking and don't want to be wearing rubber shoes all the time. I think fit flops is the best alternative and would look good in any of my outfits too. I am still using it daily now and hope I can afford to buy another pair soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...