Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reader of the Week

Mabuhay!

Can I just say, I am in love with my readers! I love all your comments, suggestions, queries, and well-wishes! You guys inspire me!

This week, I chose a reader that has basically hit the nail on the head when it comes to how life should be: You can have "everything" you want in life because God is that good! Of course, "everything" is relative. I believe that when we are grateful for what we have, our friends, family, and loved ones, it allows us to enjoy the good in our lives.

Congratulations, "chepie"!


Important: "Chepie", please email me your complete name, address, mobile no. at jenniepperson.blogspot@gmail.com. I will send your Giorgio Armani Code eau de parfum and evening bag via Xend/Air 21 this week. Congrats!

There were so many other wonderful comments, but I can only chose one this week.

Keep reading and tune in for another Reader of the Week. I'll blog about a fabulous giveaway soon!

Thank you so much for always visiting my blog!

P.S.

I want to share with you something that I have printed and kept in my planner:

On gratitude:

"Often times we believe that only achieving the big goals getting the big promotion, winning the lottery, having the best party can make us happy. But focusing on being appreciative allows you to focus on the many small good things that occur in your day that you are grateful for such as being on time for the bus, getting your favorite drink in the vending machine, seeing a beautiful sky, sharing a laugh with your partner, seeing your kids healthy and happy and playing. These things make life very enjoyable and satisfying but often we take them for granted in our search for the big and flashy successes. Practicing gratitude allows us to appreciate our success and our happiness more."


Shoppingero/shoppingera, what are you grateful for today? 




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing that great quote about gratitude.

I was just thinking about how grateful and lucky I am to have such great parents who would do as much as they can to make me happy, even send me to an expensive school across the globe because I wanted to go there.

I just skyped with my father today, and we spoke for over an hour about everything under the sun. Despite the 14 hour time difference between us, we always find time to catch up.

I am grateful to have a good relationship with my parents that even time and distance apart cannot change.

thepurpleman said...

jenni jenni jenni,, now i have found you...you are such an inspiration...i've known you way back in college during your tv appearances as a private shopper for those who needs your shopping tips and fashion know-how...and i finally met you and had a photo op last PFW...it was such a treasured time...heres the link to our pic together...http://thepurplemanchronicles.blogspot.com/2010/10/pfw-ss-2011-and-my-fashion-bitches.html


thanks much for being you...an inspiration not just for women but for all....god bless you and yer fam love....

thepurpleman

Jenny King Sibulo said...

hi,just drop by here on your blog today and i found this very inspiring quote:

"Often times we believe that only achieving the big goals getting the big promotion, winning the lottery, having the best party can make us happy. But focusing on being appreciative allows you to focus on the many small good things that occur in your day that you are grateful for such as being on time for the bus, getting your favorite drink in the vending machine, seeing a beautiful sky, sharing a laugh with your partner, seeing your kids healthy and happy and playing. These things make life very enjoyable and satisfying but often we take them for granted in our search for the big and flashy successes. Practicing gratitude allows us to appreciate our success and our happiness more."

Honestly i really like you Ms. Jenni because your so "kikay" and a loving wife & mother to your husband and kids. Actually i also read your blogs on ur multiply account and following you on twitter. Now i always waiting for your new blog for me to read because i got an inspiration on that. God bless you po always and continue to inspire more people. Have a good day!!! :)

E said...

hey jenni,

love that note on gratitude..definitely worth sharing...

continue to become a blessing and inspiration to others...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...