Thursday, January 6, 2011

Healthy snack: Sahale Snacks

Mabuhay!

Eating 5 to 6 small meals a day = Faster metabolism = Avoid cravings by keeping you full throughout the day

I'm already good on the healthy meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Snacking in between is a challenge. I try to look for snacks that are yummy and healthy at the same time because eating bananas everyday as snack is BANANAS for me!

I have to thank my hubby for this flavorful treat! It's healthy, super delish and beats eating chips!

Sahale Snacks Pecans Valdosta Pecans with Sweet Cranberries, Black Pepper + Orange Zest is made with black-peppered pecans and sweet cranberries, this sumptuous departure from everyday snack food evokes the classic taste of the American South.
The combination of sweet and salty makes this snack perfect for me. You must try this!
Moderation is key. One pack Sahale Snacks Valdosta Pecans should last you four small snacks.



*Sahale Snacks are available at Healthy Options. Other Sahale Snacks gourmet nuts are: Barbeque Almonds, Southwest Cashews, and Tuscan Almonds


Shoppingero/shoppingera, what's your favorite healthy snack?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave healthy snack is: any sweet to semi sweet fruit with a teaspoon of honey! Sarrrup!

Belle said...

I love shopping for snacks at Healthy Options. Their selection is awesome. Will definitely try this one out next time.

KIER said...

I'm sure Mahal 'yan!

*mag-sasamplak nalng ako dito, Piso lang! hehhe

>just trying to win the pouch.

Honey said...

I've eaten this product before! My officemate recommended this to me. She said it was kinda weird 'cause black pepper's not usually paired with sweets but it was delicious. So when I tasted it, there's that little surprise at first but when the mix of nutty,peppery sweetness finally harmonized on my mouth, I liked it! And now, I'm glad to know that you like it too. =)

babyjourney said...

Perfect! :) my hubby is finally motivated to work out again and is trying to eat right :)

thank you ! thank you! for sharing this :) i hope one bag lasts him a week! :) ( one serving a day! )

yum yum :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...