Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Readers of the week winners: Kyoot leatherette envelopes

Mabuhay!

First of all, I would like to thank EVERYONE who left comments on my blog and signed my guest book! I love all them! Please keep them coming. I have the BEST readers everrr!!!

I had a hard time choosing the winners because there are so many wonderful and insightful comments! I wish I could give more prizes but I only have five pieces of the leatherette envelopes. I will work on getting more gifts for everyone.



Here are my Readers of the Week:

You guys won....

Because I love made-up words like "kyoot", "mumomotherly" and "glamom"...


Because effort = "Pasalubong"...



Because you racked up a hefty phone bill just to view my blog...



Because loyalty counts...



And because I appreciate constructive criticisms...


Trust me, there are other wonderful comments but I can only choose five. Next time!


Important: Winners, please email me the following at jenniepperson.blogspot@gmail.com: complete name, address, and mobile no.
Once I receive all the info., I will send your prize via Xend/Air 21. Congrats!

Keep your comments coming! I will blog about my next prize for Readers of the Week soon!



5 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

ooooh!! Wow! This really made my day! unexpected. Was having a bad day and this just brightened it! Thank you, ms. jenni! More power to your blogspot!

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Congrats Ava and Mom Friday!!
xoxo
MrsM

Mom-Friday said...

what a happy Wednesday for me!
this made my day too! :))) after wasting precious time a the bank, got home and learned about this kyooot pouch I'll be getting, hehehe...

Thanks again Jenni! and more contests to come ;)

Anonymous said...

ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ay lav et! :) Yay! YAY! and mooooreeee YAY! :) sankyou bery match! :)

Thank you Ms. J! <3

Gene said...

Congratulations to the winner! Miss Jenni, may I know where can I buy those pouches? They're so cute, I'd like to have one for myself. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...