Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cooking classes by Stephanie Zubiri

Mabuhay!

Like what I wrote earlier, if you don't know how to cook, this is a good time to learn.

My friend-chef Steph Zubiri (a former mabuhaygirl contributor) of Modern Epicurean Kitchen will be holding cooking classes starting February. I hope you take this opportunity to learn how cook and experience Steph's passion for food and cooking.

Steph Zubiri, Modern Epicurean
Photos by Tom Epperson

It costs only P1,000 pesos per class (very affordable) so I hope you enroll in all her classes.

Happy cooking!



Starting February cooking classes to be held Tuesdays from 1pm to 4pm at our commissary in Palm Village, Makati. Maximum 15 people per class, first come, first served! Email us for more info on classes at mek@epicurusinc.ph.or call tel.no. 2159441.

Schedule:
Feb 1: Basic French Home Cooking
Feb 8: Mediterranean Favorites
Feb 15: Cooking with spices (thai, indian and morroccan)
Feb 22: Updating Filipino Classics


Shoppingero/shoppingera, what kind of dishes would you like to learn to cook?


3 comments:

Mom-Friday said...

Thanks for sharing this!
I enjoy reading her column in the papers. This is something i have to find time to attend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Jenny!I just wanna say that I am a big fan of yours. I am a 19 year old student who regularly reads your blog. You are such an inspiration to me. Your posts on food, recipes and good finds interest me. More power to you and your family!


:)

Event Lover said...

it also inspires me .. especially those yummy food recipes .. it's a mouth watering .. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...